The farm shop is currently closed for the winter.
** CHRISTMAS TREES FOR SALE EVERY WEEKEND IN DECEMBER**
We will be open from 10am-4pm every weekend from Saturday 30th November – Sunday 22nd December.
Come along to choose and cut your Christmas tree from a homegrown selection of traditional Norway Spruce and non-needle drop Nordmann Fir trees starting from just £20.
We will also have a selection of locally grown pre-cut trees for sale.
Warming mince pies and hot drink available all day.
Our farm shop is frequented by locals and loved by visitors for its array of locally produced items from food to flowers and unique gifts.
Our seasonal produce available now includes:
• Seasonal fruit and vegetables
• Cut flowers and plants
• Our own free-range pork, bacon, gammon and sausages
• Stockland Hill grass-fed Highland beef
• Locally reared lamb and chicken
• Homemade pies, pastries, frozen ready-meals, cakes, preserves and marmalade
• Local crafts
• Christmas trees
Opening hours are:
Last updated 29/12/2018