Celebrate your intimate wedding in Devon at Royal Oak Farm with exclusive use of the Swallow Barn and country garden for the afternoon and evening.
Hold your wedding ceremony or blessing with up to 15 guests (in line with Covid-19 Government restrictions) in the rustic barn and gardens, with stunning views of the Blackdown Hills, in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Our intimate Acorn Wedding Package includes:
- Exclusive use of the Swallow Barn and country garden from 12pm – 10pm
- Wedding ceremony (registrar fee not included)
- 3 course meal for 15 people
- 1 welcome drink for each person
- All furniture, tableware and linen for your guests
- Fairy lights and foliage decorating the barn
- Menu planning with us prior to the day
- Dedicated, specialist wedding coordinator, Richard Lee, to assist with preparations and to ensure the sleek running of the day
Our venue and weddings are both COVID-secure so you can be safe in the knowledge that all the current guidelines will be adhered to on the day.
The Acorn Wedding for 15 people: £2499
Book your intimate wedding in Devon at Royal Oak Farm for Summer 2021. We would love to help you celebrate your big day. Contact us to discuss your wedding plans!
Let us wow you with our delicious Royal Oak Farm Wedding Feast, ranging from rustic boards packed with a selection of local and home produced charcuterie, cheeses and delicacies, to our homemade falafel feast with a selection of salads and mouth-watering sides, or a sumptuous slow roasted leg of lamb, accompanied by golden crispy potatoes and seasonal vegetables. We are more than happy to tailor your meal to your tastes and can offer bespoke menus to suit every event and dietary requirements. Click the sample menus below:
Sample Menu – Summer
Sample Menu – Winter
Overnight stay in our unique and luxurious accommodation for up to 10 people. Additional bell tent accommodation to accommodate all of your guests. Access to all of our fields with stunning views, perfect for beautiful wedding photos.
Tailor your wedding feast to your tastes or you can enhance your wedding feast with our additional Royal Oak Farm wedding options:
- Bespoke menu, planned with our in-house chef
- Fully stocked bar – we’ll stock our bar with drinks of your choice *
- Cheese board – a selection of local cheeses accompanied by homemade chutney and crackers
- Evening food – e.g. woodfired pizza, chorizo sandwich, local fish and chips, hog roast
- Naked wedding cake, decorated with edible flowers
*Drinks are not included in the set price; we can source and supply drinks of your choice or you may choose to bring your own, in which case corkage will be charged.
Additional Entertainment Options:
- Rustic garden games package – giant jenga, skittle alley, chequers.
- Evening entertainment e.g. murder mystery, comedian, musicians, (all subject to Covid-19 restrictions)
- Horse and cart
- Gin bar
- Traditional sweet cart
- Ice cream stall