Enjoy exclusive use of Royal Oak Farm for the duration of your rural wedding in Devon!
Say your vows outdoors under our giant oak tree or under cover in our decorated wedding marquee, surrounded by your loved ones, before signing the register and formalising your marriage in our rustic Swallow Barn. Or you may prefer to keep all of the ceremony in the beautiful Swallow Barn, seating 30 guests.
Feast, drink and dance the night away under the stars before retiring to your choice of our luxury accommodation options.
The Oak Tree Wedding Package includes:
- Exclusive use of the wedding field, Swallow Barn and marquee from 12pm – 12am*
- Wedding ceremony or blessing inside/outside (registrar fee not included)
- All furniture and tableware for up to 100 guests
- 1 nights accommodation for up to 6 people in our 3 Stargazing Cabins
- Outdoor seating and fire pit
- Marquee lining, fairy lights and seasonal greenery
- Dedicated wedding co-ordinator to assist with preparations and to ensure sleek running of the day
Our venue and weddings are COVID-secure so you can be safe in the knowledge that all the current guidelines will be adhered to on the day.
*The Oak Tree Wedding Package gives you exclusive use of the venue from midday to midnight, and you also have the option to extend your weekend for Friday and/or Sunday night!
Prices start from £5000; we would love to help you celebrate your big day. Contact us to discuss your rural wedding in Devon.
Additional options to enhance your day:
- Additional bell tents – we can accommodate your entire wedding party!
- Bespoke menu, planned with our in-house chef
- Fully stocked bar – we’ll stock our bar with drinks of your choice *
- Gin bar
- Friday night pre-wedding meal in our Swallow Barn
- Cheese board – a selection of local cheeses accompanied by homemade chutney and crackers
- Evening food – e.g. woodfired pizza, chorizo sandwich, local fish and chips, hog roast
- Naked wedding cake, decorated with edible flowers
- Traditional sweet cart
- Ice cream stall
- Late night snacks around the fire pit
- Sunday brunch
- Silent fireworks
- Rustic garden games package – giant jenga, skittle alley, chequers.
- Evening entertainment e.g. murder mystery, comedian, musicians (all subject to Covid-19 restrictions)
- Horse and cart
*Drinks are not included; we can source and supply drinks of your choice or you may choose to bring your own, in which case corkage will be charged.